Top 5 Things to do in Andamans – Go Andamans
Are you planning to spend your next vacation in the beautiful and exotic Andaman islands? But confused about how you’re going to spend your time here? Not sure if it’s worth the experience? Well,leave the planning to us and drop the thought of not being able to enjoy enough! For we at GoAndamans.in are here to help you decide and plan your itinerary that will involve all the things one must-not miss out on while in Andamans. Our team will make sure you leave the islands with memories that will last a lifetime, and a determination to return back soon.
Our travel experts with a decade of experience in the tourism and water-sport industry will make you a tailor-made itinerary. Our itineraries make sure your trip becomes an experience that you get hooked-up on and keep coming back to these beautiful islands.
- Water activities: If you are someone who loves being in the water you will not be disappointed with the plethora of water activities the island offers. Take your pick from scuba diving, snorkeling, banana boat ride, sea karting, parasailing, swimming with the elephants, sea walking, and kayaking. It is sure to get your adrenaline rush going.
- Hiking or trekking: If you’re someone who loves the peacefulness and tranquility of nature, Andamans have a lot to offer. 86% of the island is covered by tropical rainforests, making it a hotspot for astounding treks. The most popular trail is from Madhuban to the highest peak in the archipelago called Mt Harriet. This route takes you through an assortment of flora and fauna and stunning innate beauty.
- Island Hopping: There are several islands with gorgeous white sandy beaches, and well-crafted architecture to explore in the Andamans. You can do a full or half-day tour of these islands on ferries. A few islands that are a must -visit in the region are Havelock Island, Neil Island, Viper Island, and Ross Island.
- Baratang Island: Baratang Islands, which is famous for Limestone Caves and Mud Volcanoes are one of the places that every traveller must explore when on a trip to the Andamans. To reach the caves you can either take a boat ride or traipse through the dense mangroves, which is an experience in itself. The mud volcanoes came about many years ago mysteriously that spit out natural gases like methane. You can take a hike to these caves and treat yourself to the sight of the natural wonders of our planet.
- Bird Watching: There is a tiny island village in the Andamans called Chidiya Tapu with lush green forests and mangroves, which is famous for bird watching. It is home to innumerable species of birds like parakeets, doves, eagles, to name a few. This village is a haven for nature lovers and bird-watchers alike. We offer Birding tours that allow you to learn more about the birds and the local flora and fauna.
- Glass bottom boat ride: We have added a bonus activity to our list for people who are not entirely confident in the water. A glass-bottom boat ride is an interesting concept that allows individuals to experience marine life without having to step into the sea. It is an excellent option if you are traveling with kids.
When it comes to Andamans, there’s a lot to do. For your next vacation, whether it’s a family vacation, a trip with your besties, or a solo trip, reach out to us to explore a beautiful part of India you have only seen before in pictures and on TV.