Arrive and check in to Port Blair hotel. Once settled, head out explore the museums, corbyn’s cove and light & sound show.
Proceed to Havelock via private boat Makruzz. Check in to Outback Havelock. Spend the day exploring beach 5 and settling in to the island.
Begin the day with a Try Scuba Dive (non-swimmers welcome). Underwater photos and videos are included in the dive. Once done with scuba, proceed to beach no.7 and enjoy the sunset at this world famous beach.
Start the day with a picnic at Kala Patthar beach. Enjoy hearty meals at our Cafe Salt Water. Try kayaking in the ocean today as well as some snorkeling (weather dependent). There is a small local market on Havelock, offering plenty to explore for those interested.
Check out from Outback Havelock and proceed to Neil Island. Arrangements will be made to give you a seamless transfer to the hotel. Neil is an awesome little island, with a lot more quiet and peace. You must spend 1 or 2 nights here to take in the place and its secluded beaches.
You can go for round two of shore diving on Neil island, simply kayak and swim around.
Explore in the first half of the day and proceed back to Port Blair via the afternoon boat. Check in to your hotel. Enjoy the evening sightseeing at corbyn’s cove and the light and sound show at the Cellular Jail.
Check out and proceed to the airport.
- Inter Island Private Cruise 3 way
- Airport Pick/Drop
- Hotel Pick/Drop
- Stay 7 nights (MAP)
- 3 Island Hop
- Two Wheeler Rental
- No local operator with our service standard can match this quote.
- Itineraries are up for modification, additional activities can be added from: https://goandamans.in/activities/
- Final properties can be confirmed only at booking, we work with the best.
- We can additionally deliver some unique experiences, that none can facilitate at our quality in the Andaman Islands, such as:
- Surprise Cake Delivery
- Flower Decoration
- Beach Candle Night Dinner
- Fishing Trips
- Night Kayaking
- Jungle Treks
- Yoga Sessions
- Jet Ski
- Nature Walks
- Inter Tidal Walks